Location-independent work and rental property back home eased the way for Julie and her husband to move to Chile in 2017, where they’ve enjoyed settling into the local community in a seaside resort town. The adventure hasn’t been without its challenges, though! Tune in as Julie and I talk about preparing to make this move, sorting out logistics, finding long-term accommodations during high season, and lots more.
In This Episode
- Renting out their duplex in Milwaukee
- Steps she took to move to Chile
- Logistical challenges she discovered along the way
- Getting clarity on what her Nomadtopia looks like
- Finding long-term accommodations during high season
- Why it’s important to plan for your “retirement” years
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.