Pascale didn’t set out to be a nomad; she started freelancing simply because she couldn’t survive in a corporate environment. But she also loved to travel and once she realized she could do her work from anywhere, she moved to Spain, and she has been nomadic on and off in the years since. Now a business coach, she joined me from her hometown, Montreal, where she was packing up and getting ready to head to Bali for the first time.
In This Episode
- Starting a location-independent business that’s sustainable and fulfilling
- Mind-set of a nomadic entrepreneur
- Creating your own personal culture
- Shifting one’s location and lifestyle as needed
- Letting go of attachments
- Being part of a nomadic couple
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.