An Update on Nomadtopia and the Pandemic
August 4, 2021 | Podcast
It’s been a year since our Grounded Nomads series about nomads who were scrambling to get home or to find a safe place to land as the world was shutting down. Here we are a year later, and I felt it was time for an update on what being a nomad during the pandemic has looked like. It’s different for everyone of course, but are people still creating and living their own Nomadtopia during the pandemic?
For nomads, this past year brought many disruptions. Some were grounded in one place, some are just starting their journey, while others have changed how they travel to different locations all while navigating travel restrictions.
The specifics are unique, but the determination to create and live our own version of Nomadtopia remains. In this episode, I’m sharing my own updated journey and how other nomads are shifting their plans as we navigate this unique time.
In this episode
- The shifts nomads have made during the pandemic
- Some of the disruptions nomads have experienced
- An update on my own Nomadtopia
- How the pandemic has clarified my priorities
- Why now is a good time to take action toward your own Nomadtopia
- How the Nomadtopia Collective can support your location-independent lifestyle
- How to share your own Nomadtopia story