David is a financial planner and an on-again, off-again expat. In this episode, he joins me to share lots of financial tips and considerations for nomads, expats, and location-independent people of all stripes (plus his experience traveling with his pet ferret!).
In This Episode
- Traveling with a ferret
- What is financial planning?
- Unique financial considerations and challenges for nomads and expats
- Financial benefits of location independence
- Finance tips for new and experienced nomads/expats
- Defining financial independence
- And so much more
Resources We Talked About
Note: Links with an asterisk are affiliate links, which means you may receive free credit or another bonus and I may earn a small commission or other benefits if you sign up/purchase using that link. There’s no additional cost to you, of course!
Join the Conversation!
What ideas or topics resonate with you from this episode? What questions does it raise?
Leave a comment below, or continue the conversation in the Nomadtopia Facebook group.